"We engaged Stuart to conduct a one day
inhouse course specifically designed to suit our company's needs.
If we had gone to a generic course we may have only picked up one or two relative points, whereas the entire contents of the tailor made course were useful, well delivered and interesting."
- Kathy Boorman,
Manager Taxi Services
& Management Blogs
Stuart Ayling writes two blogs where he regularly disseminates useful information, tips,
personal insights and links to related resources.
Sign up at each blog to
receive updates by email or RSS each time a new item is posted.
Business development tips, ideas and resources for anyone involved in
selling services or technical products. Examples of topics covered in this
- Sales skills
- Client attraction tactics
- Presentation skills, tips and tricks
- Online, email and social media marketing
- Trends in business development
- Pricing, entrepreneurs and more...
Thought provoking and informative commentary on a variety of areas related
to being more effective in business. This blog explores topics such as:
- Team development
- Creativity and innovation
- Interpersonal communication
- Thinking skills and inspiration
- Management trends
- Science, research and technology